Thursday, August 12, 2010

Revived, my journey back

‘A good traveller has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.’ ~Lao Tzu

I have been on a travel...never really left home, but I have been away from my art interests, including this blog, for well over a year. Life just takes you down different paths that take you to destinations not planned. I seem to have circled back and need to Revive my art spirit.

My friends at AAWA - An Affair With Art - have graciously accepted me back into their circle and invited me to participate in their Journal project guided by Autumn Clark who is a wonderful visual art journalist. Inspiration and prompts are on her website at: http://autumnsantics.blogspot.com/

So here we go....and I call it my "Revival".
Tearing the covers off an old vintage book and gathering up papers, here's the intro beginning.



It's been so long, I am having trouble finding the right pens to write with on all the different textures. What are your favorite pens to use?

2 comments:

Nancy B said...

Connie,
I thought your 1st pages were Autumn's pages. Sorry about that! Yours were the pages that inspired my pages.
I just love them!

SewPaperPaint said...

I just love those torn edges! I love the red book cover you've chosen, can't wait to see what you'll do with it. Happy revival!!!
~ Autumn