Tuesday, January 15, 2008

You Make My Day!


Let's just say...you made MY day. I was just nominated by
Inka
for the "You Make My Day"award and I am so honored and pleased to be noticed.
I am suppose to nominate 10 bloggers that I have enjoyed reading their blogs and have inspired me. I will attempt to pick out 10 from the long list of blogs I read. Here goes....

1.Teresa
who inspires me to sharpen up my blog skills.

2.Lana
Talented...just love her 'simple joys of bygone days'.

3.Vanessa
...it's always a pleasure to visit this fun blog!

4.Heidi
shows us all how to mix family, bizness and art.

5.Jane
A sketcher/journaler that truely inspires.

6.Suzanne
a homey farmgirl that has a great way with words...and great recipes.

7.Roni
always sharing great techniques and tutorials.

8.Sandra
who has a great way with the Shabby and Prim!

9.Megan
a sweet young talent who loves color...wish she was my DIL.

10.Melissa
a great friend who always makes my day!

No comments: