Saturday, September 18, 2010

Revival Journal #6 Beginning

Autumn's Prompt for this week is 'Beginnings'.
This was a tuff one to define as to how it relates to my Revival.....
At first I was going to go with an Apprentice, as in, where skills are learned by the aid of experts at the beginning of their pilgrimage or specialty. Well, I could still do Beginning as long as I try something new that challenges me a bit. Here is what I came up with. I turned my journal sideways for this one...to bookmark where this Beginning starts in my journal.


1 comment:

SewPaperPaint said...

Hey Connie! Glad you committed to keeping pace and working on this week's prompt. I just love the images you chose. The painting running through the horse image just sets it all and will make it fit right in with your book's look. You don't always have to write a book! Just some simple thoughts are often plenty enough.
xx,
Autumn