Monday, October 11, 2010

#10 Grow Where you are Planted

Grow where you are Planted...the grass is not always greener....Make do...you get the idea.


Autumn's Prompt for this week is "Growing" and I went with Grow Where Planted because it explains how lucky I am to live in a secluded wonderland that is truely condusive to being creative. Inspiration is everywhere. My 'location, location, location' is full of Nature and History, two of my favorite things, plus it is in the heart of cowboy country.

(vintage postcard with 'cowboy logic' added as an extra page and first page has a pocket)

1 comment:

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Connie! What pretty pages and photos! I love the idea of growing where you are planted. And it sounds like you have a wonderful place to live that keeps your spirits high! :-)