Tuesday, April 10, 2007

7th Heaven!!

Ebay tip 500+..... as a buyer, don't be afraid to get to know your sellers! Why?

About a week ago I bought some wonderful designer papers for a good deal! Was thrilled with the transaction and let the seller know! She let me know she had a few new auctions listed and had tons more to go.... and shot me a deal on a grand LOT of the balance of her entire inventory of Papers, Adhesives, Stickers & Diecuts, Ribbons, Brads and doodads...and more. The shipping was close to 60 lbs!! Well...the box just arrived!!
She said the value was about $500....but after going through the box, she was being extremely conservative. Then she added her patterns with finshed projects for samples, and paper groups that had a few snips, which she didn't consider new. Then she topped off the box with samples of her new passion...candlemaking...yumm, wonderful good smells! Ok...your wondering, but I'm not going to tell you what I had to spend to get such a Wonderful good DEAL...let's just say, "It feels just like Christmas!!!" And gives me 'faith' that there are wonderful people out there that share the same good will to other crafters that I feel I have shown the ones I have gotten to know over the years on the internet!! I feel blessed.
Thank-you Thank-you Brigitte!! You are such a sweetheart!!

No comments: