Mollye from http://mollyedoozey.wordpress.com/ TAGGED me. Here are my 7 What if's...
1. What If I could meet anyone in the world to chat with:
I would love to meet with Nick Cage...or Tim Holtz...and hang out with them in their own working environment, it would be a TON OF FUN.
2. What If I could travel anywhere in the world:
I would take a trip to Ireland. I have a group of 6 adult friends how have traveled here 10 years in a row to spend a week of their 'holiday' and I have always said that if I ever traveled abroad, it would be to see them in Ireland. Cheers!
3. What If I could have one wish granted to benefit all of mankind:
I would instill a conscience in everyone about 'going green' and taking measures to slow down global warming. See my non-art blog.... http://bitronglobal.blogspot.com/
4. What If I could live in a period other than the present for just 24 hours:
I’d go back to the 1840’s and take my digital camera with me...and 24 hours would Not be enough time!
5. What If I had to become an animal for 24 hours:
I would be an Eagle so I could fly overhead without the danger of other preditors. We live in such a beautiful part of the world and the trip would be fun, however I would want to wait until Spring.
6. What If I could make-over three areas of my body:
I’d take off a few pounds that I have accummulated, well maybe more than a few. I would have lasik surgery and then maybe a new DO...I have had long hair for too long and a flippy carefree style would be great!
7. What If I could bring anyone back to life for 24 hours:
I’d would ask to be with Mom. I'd share this time with her so my son and 2 grandsons could get to know her. We'd visit and catch up on the last twentyfive years....what a wonderful treat that would be!