Friday, October 3, 2008

Lexicons...Soul Journal


Lexicons....n.a special vocabulary.a dictionary.
Personal Lexicons....reaccuring elements or themes that define a persons art that makes it personal and unique to them.
I turned my pages the long way for this one as I wanted to make my 'altered route', my art name, Etsy, Ebay and my blog identity.




I sure enjoyed this journal prompt..thanks Katheryn!

I also decided to join in and have a Halloween Blog Party again this year. There's a logo on the right column to visit Fanciful Twist's site. Our Soul Journal group is also having one and I will be letting you all know the details in the near future.

9 comments:

Mescrap said...

Wow ! I love I love your page ! THis is marvelous ! And so brilliant idea in working the pages!

Kathryn Costa said...

This is a fantastic page! I just love it. Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog so I'm not to miss out on seeing it.

Oh, the blog party at A Fanciful Twist will be a BLAST! I'll see you there.

For our SJ blog party I have a fun party favor for all guests! I thought of it this morning and have some designing to do.

Great job on your page. It is so wonderful.

Mary S. Hunt said...

AWESOME gorgeous pages!!!
we like the same things
:)

love the road...altered route...i got it

Brenda said...

Enjoyed the Altered Route history and journal pages. Though I love the "In the Boonies" best...I always tell people I live in Whoville! Makes me long for the city!

Christy said...

Just popping in quickly to say "You've been tagged"! Visit my blog to see: http://averageamericangirl.com

Marie Patterson Studio said...

Beautiful journal pages! Someday I aspire to have the time to do this for myself......it's in my future.....

Linda said...

Great pages. Such eye candy.

Anne said...

What a fantastic layout! I love the big "altered route" down the middle and all the fun colors, images, and text. Super! :-)

Elizabeth Golden said...

I am starting this prompt this week - I am a bit behind. Some one mentioned yours and told me to come an d take a look. I am so glad I did. I do love it. It is so you!