Sunday, November 30, 2008


Thankyou to my friend,
Diann Scholl
for passing on the Kreativ Blogger award to me! I'm now to pass it on to 5 of my friends who visit me often, leave great comments and who share awesome Creative Stuff on their blogs.
The rules for receiving the award are:
1. the winner may put the logo on their blog
2. put a link to the person who sent ou the award
3. nominate 5 blogs
4. put links to their blogs
5. leave a message for your nominees

I appreciate this award so very much, Diann!
All these ladies deserve this award for their outstanding art and blogs.

Linda - Just My Little Bit
Barbara - WW Creations
Patti - Altered Attic
Brenda - Memories and Treasures
Mary - Working Projects

Thanks again, Diann!
p.s. Don't forget...tomorrow is Monday...the start of "12 Days of Christmas"!!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Thank you so much for the award. I truly do appreciate it! And thank you for the additional new links of wonderful new blogs for me to see!

Linda said...

Thank you so much for the award. I really appreciate it. I took your advice on paying it forward and combined the award and the tag. Makes it much easier. Thanks

Anne said...

Congratulations on your award! Way to go!

Mary S. Hunt said...

THANK YOU!!!