Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat Winner

The Halloween Blog Party was such great fun...and it's not over yet. I was on the computor for most of the day and I didn't make it through all the blogs on the list....so I am headed back today! There are some fantastic blogs out there and I guess that is the purpose of such a party ...to get to know and visit with other neat people and see what all their interests are.

I had a great response to my blog candy and the winner picked by the hubby was NINNIE!! I will be contacting you to let you know and to get an address. Congrats!!
"http://samiamcreations.blogspot.com/"
I have been asked to share more fun Blog Candy...Better click on the link above and GO SEE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yippee I can't wait to see it in person. Hope you had a Happy Halloween. I am still making my way through the list of parties.