Saturday, June 21, 2008

ATC's and Feedjit Fun


I confess....I don't do breakfast unless it's at a restaurant or for supper. That being said...this ATC is part of a series of "I don't Do___'s".
The toast sits on top of the plate and is textured with a mix of Distress Embossing powders and the greasy aspect of the bacon,sausage and egg tops is Glossy Accents...Ranger Products, of course.
The other three are just to share....





About this Feedjit thing...it's the box in the left column...all the way at the bottom. It's a Live Feed of visitors to this blog. I have been having a ton of fun with it and I recommend that you add one to your blog if you haven't already. I have learned so much about where people come from; towns and countries and how they arrived via other websites and how they leave, like what links are of more interest. The most important, it shows search words from google and other search engines. Totally cool...check it out!

5 comments:

mary schweitzer said...

Oh my gosh! The breakfast treatment is brilliant! How creative!
Mary

Cat Stegall said...

Love the atc on the bottom..the breakfast one is so neat..but ..made me hungry!

Veronica said...

Love your ATC's these are awesome
Veronica

Tami Bayer said...

Wow, I am blown away by your ATC's. I'm not good on those little canvases, but I'm working on it. Beautiful work. Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Mary S. Hunt said...

these ATC's are WONDERFUL pieces!