Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Deep Within #4

Yesterday I worked on the prompt for this week and I really had to give this some Deep thought as to how it relates to my Revival.


Well, it involved alot of writing.


I wanted to go deep as in dimensional too, so I added one of those folded mini accordian deals (don't know what to call it)but it sure gave me more room even though I had to type it to get it all to fit. This was a enlightening prompt for me and I can't wait to see what next week brings....thanks again Autumn!
Ars Gratia Artis...Latin: Art for Arts Sake

3 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

Does the fold out tuck in somewhere? GREAT idea! So glad you were able to find inspiration for this prompt. Your book is turning out to be just beautiful and so artistic.
xx,
Autumn Clark

Altered Route said...

Thanks Autumn! No, it is firmly attached to the page and tied with ribbon.

I just added the blog hop!

Lisa said...

Oh how absolutely gorgeous!! I love that accordion fold-out.