Saturday, July 12, 2008

Kelly Rae Roberts...Taking Flight

Kelly Rae Roberts does such beautiful work. She shares this on her blog
and has a nice Etsy shop.
Announcement!!!


She has a book coming out that looks very interesting called,"Taking Flight - Inspiration and Techniques to Give Your Cretive Spirit Wings".
She is taking pre-orders through her store as it will be ready in August.
I just had to order one!!
Her work is beautiful, wonderful colors and lots of detail and I am sure she will be sharing some great tecniques!
I live too far away from all the great conventions, tradeshows, retreats and there just aren't mixed media workshops or classes to go to ....so what I 'save' will be put towards wonderful BOOKS by artists I know from blogland.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOO HOOO! An art book!!! Looks wonderful!!!! I'll be looking for it!!! :) *HUGS*
Angela