Monday, August 11, 2008

DAY 20 and 21...and 22

Sarah is back and I am behind a few days....
Sarah's prompt for Day 20 is for us to photocopy some of our past pages and collage them.
Her prompt for Day 23 is to do a self portrait using just our fingers....So I combined these separate projects into one.





Day 21

Her prompt is to doodle a misfit. I'm not a doodler! If I chicken-scratch idlely while on the phone for example, I do boxes, triangles or spider webs...not the looptyloops...know what I mean? So to follow her lead and doodle some loops that we try to find a character was pretty hard for me. So here's my misfit...MissFit. I tried...lol!



This is it on the Soulful Journal with Sarah as the leader...I will miss the daily prompts, but I have to admit I have a ton of great ideas and this journey has broadened the horizons in what is so liberating about journaling!! Thank-you Sarah for taking the time to do this and will keep in touch and look forward to future installments. Congrats that Joggles found out about this Soul Journaling project and were so impressed that they have asked you to teach online classes for them! How cool it that!

5 comments:

Anne said...

Wow! I really like your Soulful Journal pages. Thanks for sharing them! I especially like the way your Day 18 pages turned out - with the Deer and the Rabbit - and your home and neighborhood pages!

Anonymous said...

Ohh what a wonderful journal. Full of soul and energy that just pops out at you. Thanks for sharing it with us. :) *HUGS*

Sam I Am said...

Hi Connie!
I need your cattle experteeeeze :) i have a couple of cattle shots on my blog.. (well..my flickr).. and wondered if you wanted to teach me more ?? :)

I LOVEEEEEE the Doodles!!!! how adorable :)
xoxo
sandy

Mescrap said...

Love all your journal pages !!
And the MIss Fit, she so lovely.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful stuff--"LIVE THE LIFE YOU'VE IMAGINED" amidst the doodle and memories and things old and new...I could look at it for a long time....