Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day 4 Valentines


Day 4 of this fun 14 Days of Valentine swap comes from the hostess, Jeri Aaron. She made the most beautiful heart tag and wrapped the package with tissue paper and a toulle bow with 'Journey' key (love that Tim Holtz stuff!). Then I unwrapped a pretty handmade 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Journal book. A Cute Cupid all glitzed on the cover and pockets inside to hold something sweet...


I think I will have to fill it with delectable, delicious Chocolate recipes, sweet quotes and poems, vintage valentines...all things sweet! Thank-you Jeri!!!!
ps....If you might be wondering what happened to Day 3, my PostLady must be enjoying it. It was from Nancy and I got to enjoy it by visiting the other swappers blogs. She went to alot of work and it was sweet...hope the PO is enjoying!

1 comment:

mary schweitzer said...

What a fun Feb. You are having! Beautiful.
Mary