Friday, February 6, 2009

Day 6 Heart Truth Day!


Todays gift is from Gwynn Thoma from Calif. A watch part necklace and beautiful tin!! I thought the tin was the gift and was so happy and then I opened the box! Thank you so much Gwynn!

Have to tell you .... I went and got dressed this morning in a red turtleneck so I could wear my new necklace from Gwynn..then found out Feb 6th is
Heart Truth Day ...officially... Celebrate American Heart Month with The Heart Truth!
I don't have a slinky red dress, not that I would wear one, but I feel right up town and trendy!

4 comments:

Aileen said...

What a beautiful gift! Lucky you :-)

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

What a unique necklace! And I really love the tin, also (I'd have been happy to just have the tin, too!)

Anonymous said...

Connie,
Love your new necklace, what a novel idea and I do think you ought to get a slinky red dress and then you and Tom go out for Valentine's. Just kidding, I know you and I didn't think you would wear one. But then......
Sonja

Brenda said...

Now I know what to do with all those pieces I have laying around. It is just a darling necklace.